XTX 45 silicone is a bicomponent (base and catalyst) addition RTV silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature. We offer two versions: DRY and OIL BLEEDING.
The main properties of the vulcanized product are its:
– High chemical resistance to the aggressive components of some types of resin;
– Extremely high tear strength (this feature guarantees high resistance to wear and tear);
– High accuracy in reproducing very small details;
– High dimensional stability in time;
– Remarkable resistance to high temperatures and aging.