ZA 32 LT Rosso is a bicomponent (base and catalyst) addition RTV silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Indicated for the duplication of models with small recesses.
The main property of the product to be vulcanized is its remarkable fluidity.
The main properties of the vulcanized product are:
– High chemical resistance to the aggressive components of some types of resin;
– Extremely high tear strength (this feature guarantees high resistance to wear and tear);
– High accuracy in reproducing very small details;
– High dimensional stability in time and indeformability;
– Remarkable resistance to high temperatures and aging;
– Excellent anti-stick effect.
Can be used for chocolate and ice cubes casting.