Within interior design applications Acrylic One can be used for:
- Panels, colums and pilars
- Furniture, like chairs and desks
- Lamp bodies
- Larger office objects
The main advantages of using Acrylic One for interior design are:
- Choose your own special look and feel. Acrylic One can be pigmented, mixed with fillers like colored sand or simply painted which gives you lots of opportunities to create your own final look and feel.
- Freedom of form. Because Acrylic One is laminated or sprayed it is not limited in its final form. Straight, curved or even multi dimensional curved forms are possible.
- Water based so safe to work with. No special equiments are needed while working with Acrylic One. Your own workshop area will do because Acrylic One is water based. You will be surprised how easy it is to work with Acrylic One.
- Simple and fast objects in combination with EPS and Acrylic One. Create an EPS object and cover it with a layer of Acrylic One.
- Safe on Fire because Acrylic One LP01 in relation to its reaction to fire behaviour is classified: B. The additional classification in relation to smoke production is: s1. The additional classification in relation to flaming droplets / particles is: d0.