Scenography and decorations
Acrylic One let you create whatever scenery you need and can be used in a wide variety of area’s. The main advantages of using Acrylic One for your scenery are:
- Freedom of form. Because Acrylic One is laminated or sprayed it is not limited in its final form. Straight, curved or even multi dimensional curved forms are possible.
- Choose your own final look and feel. Acrylic One can be pigmented, mixed with fillers like colored sand or simply painted which gives you lots of opportunities to create your own final look and feel.
- Lightweight because of the possible use of traixial fibre as reinforment. Four layers of our triaxial fibre create lightweight and strong elements which will have a thickness of less than 1 cm. Also helpfull during transportation or strorage.
- Water based so safe to work with. No special equipment is needed while working with Acrylic One. Your own workshop area will do because Acrylic One is water based. You will be surprised how easy it is to work with Acrylic One.
- Reproduction of your scenery is very easy with the use of silicone moulds. Create whatever number of reproductions you need. Acrylic One will not damage your silicone mould and no extra precautions are needed to demould your work.
- Simple and fast on-off objects with the combination of EPS and Acrylic One. Create an EPS object and cover it with a layer of Acrylic One.
- Safe on Fire because Acrylic One LP01 in relation to its reaction to fire behaviour is classified: B. The additional classification in relation to smoke production is: s1. The additional classification in relation to flaming droplets / particles is: d0.